Monday, February 26, 2007

A place just for me

It's official - I will get the keys to my new apartment before Easter.
I can't even begin to convey just how excited I am at the prospect of moving in. It's been a long wait during some tough months and it seems like moving day will give me the fresh start I crave. This little flat is more than bricks and mortar. After more than fifteen years of paying rent to various landlords I actually get to invest in my own property - and along with it goes sole use of the fridge, total control of the remote, glorious peace and quiet, and the option to paint the walls whatever colour I desire. A place I can quite literally call my own.... and I plan to relish every moment.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I only hope that some landlord's were better than others ! I am convinced that my take away currys and keebabs were better than your Stir fry's !

Lucy said...

Reveal your identity anonymous!!! I'm guessing maybe... Alex????