Thursday, September 18, 2003

Blog Fodder Galore

Watch this space over the next few days folks. There's going to be quite a bit going on that I reckon will make good blog fodder.

First there's a Speed Dating event tomorrow night. Say no more. Expat geeks galore? What do you reckon?
Then I'm meeting a strange Dutchman friend-of-a-friend who wants to take me to an 'alternative party' on Saturday night. I'm not sure what makes the alternative party 'alternative' here in Amsterdam, but I guess I'm going to find out. I'm hoping it has nothing to do with leather or wife-swapping.
Then there's the Dam Tot Dam on Sunday (if I survive the 'alternative party').

As I say, watch this space.

The massage is going well! My little cash tin is filling up and suddenly I find myself fully booked until a week monday. Not bad for three days work. At this rate I'll be able to afford to rent a nice new apartment in Amsterdam soon. The only downside is that I feel like I'm absorbing the entire company's tension into my own body.

No comments: